From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Minor changes in python.eclass and distutils.eclass
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:19:15
1 Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <Arfrever@g.o> said:
2 > 2010-07-05 20:00:11 Mark Loeser napisaƂ(a):
3 > > Everyone else has already made valid points. I'm just picking this one
4 > > to reply to now. Please remove the colors you have added. If you need
5 > > a new function, say "eqawarn", we should have that added in the next
6 > > EAPI with a description of when and where to use it.
7 >
8 > In case of the colored message added in this patch, if einfo/elog/ewarn/eqawarn/eerror was used,
9 > then its output wouldn't be logged by Portage.
10
11 I don't understand what you are trying to say. The QA team has decided
12 that the coloring should be removed from the python eclass and a
13 centralized generic solution should be proposed and agreed upon.
14
15 Thanks,
18 Mark Loeser
19 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org