From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: USE flags
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:08:17
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:34:10 +0200
3 bkhl@××××××××××××.se (Björn Lindström) wrote:
6 > And why couldn't those lines check the INSTALL_PROTECT (if that's what
7 > we'll call it) variable? Including the non-installed files in binary
8 > packages would work doesn't really have anything to do with whether
9 > this is implemented as a FEATURE flag or a separate variable.
13 True, and then we could do some interesting default masking, like
14 walling off /usr/local per default...
15
16 //Spider
20 begin .signature
21 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
23 end