From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: USE flags
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:08:17
begin  quote
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:34:10 +0200
bkhl@××××××××××××.se (Björn Lindström) wrote:

> And why couldn't those lines check the INSTALL_PROTECT (if that's what > we'll call it) variable? Including the non-installed files in binary > packages would work doesn't really have anything to do with whether > this is implemented as a FEATURE flag or a separate variable. >
True, and then we could do some interesting default masking, like walling off /usr/local per default... //Spider -- begin .signature This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature! See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information. end

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: USE flags Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>