From: Sean Mitchell <SMitchell@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] What is insopts?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:44:36
1 Okay... looks like I was barking up the wrong tree. I found the info on
2 insopts in "man 5 ebuild", so it looks like insopts won't create the user
3 for me. I still haven't figured out how qmail is doing it, though....
4
5 Still looking....
6
7 Sean
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10
11 Hi All.....
12
13 Trying to make an ebuild for mailman, and I need to create a user and group.
14 Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see anything about this in the developer docs.
15
16 I notice that several of the ebuilds use "insopts" to (I think) accomplish
17 this, but neither google nor grep were able to shed much light on it.
18
19 Can anyone offer some guidance here?