From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:00:39
1 > Hi Corentin,
2 >
3 > Do you have a public repo for your django code/site available? I would
4 > really enjoy taking a look at what you have here, sounds cool.
5 >
6 > Thanks,
7 > Matt
8
9 Hi,
10 Yes, my git repo is here: http://git.iksaif.net/?p=euscan.git;a=summary
11 Current dependencies are: eix-0.22.5, gentoolkit-0.3.0 and portage of course.
12
13 I didn't took the time to write any kind of documentation, but here is
14 what you'll find in the repo:
15 - euscan standalone utility
16 - euscanwww
17
18 Currently euscanwww only have basic templates, models and view. But
19 you can alreay run these commands to fill the database:
20
21 $ emerge --sync
22 $ eix-update
23 $ python manage.py scan-portage --all
24 $ python manage.py scan-metadata --all
25
26 I'll implement scan-upstream soon.
27
28 The old index.php is still available in earlier revisions.
31 Corentin Chary
32 http://xf.iksaif.net