From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] new devs
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 04:39:01
1 On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 17:59, Deedra Waters wrote:
2
3 > Josh works as a systems programmer, and has a wife and 2 cats. He enjoys
4 > bicycling, motorcycling, roller blading, running, swimming, and dumpster
5 > diving. (hmm, do I want to know what that is?:)
8 What kind of bicycling? Mountain or road? I am an avid mountain biker
9 myself. BTW Deedra, dumpster diving is fun ;)
10
11 > Josh Glover (jmglov)
12 >
13 > Josh has come to join the gentoo team to help out with ebuilds. I'll let
14 > him tell you about himself.:)
15 >
16 > I am currently employed by Twenty First Century Communications
17 > (http://www.tfcci.com/), a Columbus, Ohio-based telecommunications
18 > company, as a Software Engineer. I serve as Listmaster
19 > for the Tokyo Linux Users Group (http://www.tlug.jp/). I am married--
20 > and have been for a year and a half now--to a Bulgarian girl.
23 Yay, another poor soul from Ohio to join bcowan and myself!
24
25 Welcome to all you ;)
26
27 Cheers,
28 --
29 John Davis
30 Gentoo Linux Developer
31 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
32
33 ----
34 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
35 Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338 FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47