From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for Hackergotchis 2007-Q4
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:34:48
1 Le dimanche 28 octobre 2007 à 00:43 +0200, Rémi Cardona a écrit :
2 > Pierre-Yves Rofes wrote:
3 > > How about you set an example and do one for yourself first? :)
4 >
5 > I'm actually planning on finding a good picture for this round, so yeah,
6 > I'll be getting a hackergotchi as well ;)
7 >
8 Actually I already did one for him, I wanted to get a blog syndicated on
9 planet gentoo but I'm just too lazy so I'm posting it here so everyone
10 can enjoy and prevent him from hiding any longer :D
11
12 http://evasdk.free.fr/hackergotchi-remi.png
15 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
16 Gentoo