From: Kevin <gentoo-dev@××××××.biz>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gs-sources problems: device mapper: dm.o has undeclared identifiers
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:18:37
1 On Monday 26 April 2004 18:34, John Nilsson wrote:
2 >
3 > > Any other suggestions? Anyone?
4 >
5 > It could be that the md driver depends on a configure option you have
6 > left out. Probably a rather obscure one as the developers has missed
7 > it, or just an option so commonly enabled that no one has tried without
8 > it before. It can also be that it depends on something being a module
9 > or not being module.
10 >
11 > Try a 2.6.x kernel =)
12
13 I'd like to (and have on another box), but it lacks support for OpenAFS
14 right now, so it's not a good long-term solution for me.
18 > If you want you can mail me the output of:
19 > egrep "^[^#]" .config
20 > and I'll give it a shot.
21
22 I'll do that. Thanks for the offer.