From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hang
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:54:39
1 please file a bug to http://bugs.gentoo.org/
2
3 //Spider
4
5 begin quote
6 On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:03:37 -0400 (EDT)
7 Cyril Tikhomiroff <tikho@××××××××.org> wrote:
8
9 > Hi,
10 >
11 > I am experiencing problems of hang once I have installed gentoo linux
12 > 1.1(not 1.1a). I use a XFS root filesystem and when I perform writing
13 > operations, I have some hangs of screen and keyboard for few seconds.
14 > But when I perform the same actions with the kernel provided in your
15 > iso images, I have no problems.
16 >
17 > Could tel me where I can find your .config for the kernel you use for
18 > your isos ?
19 >
20 > Regards
21 >