From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Bugday
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 02:01:16
1 On 2/26/13 4:39 PM, Pavlos Ratis wrote:
2 > I would like to announce you a new try to 'revive' the Bugday event.
3
4 This is excellent! Thank you for your work on this.
5
6 > I have listed some maintainer-wanted and maintainer-need bugs and
7 > Bugzilla admins also re-enabled the bugday flag. I would like to ask
8 > the Gentoo project teams to start using this flag to their bugs that
9 > think that are good to start and enable the flag at them. It would be
10 > great to a have a really big list with 'good to start' bugs.
11
12 I'm going to look over chromium@ bugs, but consider also arch testing
13 bugs (STABLEREQ) relevant - just avoid people making too much noise.
14
15 1-2 success reports are enough, and the more testing we can get before
16 actually stabilizing, the better.
17
18 Paweł