From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-1.11.12-r2 request for testers
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:49:45
1 On Thursday 26 May 2005 10:04 am, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I'm asking because I will need to modify the livecd-tools scripts to
3 > take into account a way to disable DHCP when either "nodhcp" or
4 > "nodetect" are passed to the release media.
5
6 speaking of livecd updates, someone pointed out on a bug that we shouldnt need
7 to check CDBOOT anymore in the volume addon code (lvm/lvm2/evms/raid/etc) ...
8 the livecd should set RC_VOLUME_ORDER to "" ... maybe we can do this in the
9 ebuild ?
10 -mike
11 --
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list