From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Reinstating old-school GLEPs masterplan
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:27:17
1 On 09/11/2017 05:06 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 >
3 > Example of GitHub rendering:
4 > https://github.com/mgorny/glep-draft/blob/preamble-test/glep-0001.rst
5 >
6 > IMO this beats the preview/editing capabilities MediaWiki gave us.
9 If that's how we get an offline preview, I'm not sold =P
10
11 I can run MediaWiki locally too, and keep the source in a git repo. Your
12 other methods of getting a local preview don't sound significantly
13 easier than that -- at least, not enough so to justify throwing
14 everything out and starting all over again.
15
16 It looks like we're just treading water here, but I can live with it
17 either way.