From: Taras <taras.glek@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openoffice ebuild (needs maintainer :-)
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 13:11:45
1 On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 23:12, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
2 > tor 2001-12-06 klockan 21.47 skrev Dan Armak:
3 > > Hi everyone,
4 > >
5 > > I've been working on an app-office/openoffice ebuild, but have had some
6 > > trouble. I believe it can be compiled, but a successful compile would take
7 > > (according to the docs) 12 hours and over 2gb of temp space, so I don't want
8 > > to try and compile it a third time. (It failed two times, I fixed two
9 > > problems.)
10 >
11 > Hi!
12 >
13 > Does anyone want to compile this or can't we just use the binary release
14 > and put it in /opt?
15 Considering the speed of openoffice, it would be nice to be able to compile an optimized
16 build to get more juice out of it.
17 > Regards,
18 > Mikael Hallendal
19 >
20 > --
21 >
22 > Mikael Hallendal
23 > Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
24 > CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden
25 >