From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mod_perl in apache conf
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:38:36
1 On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:43:01 +0100
2 Thibaut Fernagut <t.fernagut@××××.be> wrote:
3 > To start this I'm opening with a -dev question :
4 > Why is mod_perl not in the default /etc/apache2/httpd.conf ?
7 I actually asked the apache folks about this once, and it was going to
8 be added - didn't realize it hadn't been tbh (new subject line, so
9 hopefully unless your mail client threads but message-id's this should
10 break the chain)
15 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
16 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net
17 Gentoo/SPARC
18 Gentoo/AMD64
19 GPG: 0543 6FA3 5F82 3A76 3BF7 8323 AB5C ED4E 9E7F 4E2E
21
22 Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.