From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Gratuitous useflaggery (doc and examples)
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:16:51
1 On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:04:11 -0600 MIkey <mikey@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 | At my job we aim to eventually rid ourselves completely of MS
3 | products on several thousand (local and remote) desktops and replace
4 | them with some sort of thin linux client running the citrix metaframe
5 | client. They will be running in kiosk mode. No user will have the
6 | ability to get to a window manager and browse around
7 | in /usr/share/doc. They don't even know what the heck a man page is.
8
9 Then you should use INSTALL_MASK, not a USE flag.
12 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
13 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
14 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm