From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] any official Gentoo support available?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:00:06
1 My company southern linux solutions provides just these type of
2 services. It's my bread and butter and what allows me to continue being
3 a dev.
4
5 What we do is migrate existing networks, configure, install, monitor,
6 maintain as well as train onsite staff in this area as well as large
7 scale wireless deployments.
8
9 I'm pretty sure that this cant be called official gentoo unless drobbins
10 were to partner with us. However I'm a dev and I officially support
11 Gentoo, and we would be happy to help in anyway we can.
12 At the same time I must point out that I don't let corporate desires
13 solely dictate what I maintain within Gentoo.
14
15 I'll fire you off a personal email with more details later Kurt on how
16 we would like to become at least partially Gentoo endorsed in our
17 efforts.