From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Closing bugs
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 19:05:05
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:51:56 +0200
justin <jlec@g.o> wrote:
> is the following comment an adequate way to close bugs with > RESOLVED/INVALID? If so, I will change the way I handle bugs and use > it too. > > "" > virtual/os-headers: 2.6.35 (sys-kernel/linux-headers) > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64" > > you mix stable & unstable -> your problem
Would the problem also occur if the user used unstable, but hadn't gotten around to updating every single package on their system all in one go? Or does the problem only occur if you mix keywords and ignore dependencies? -- Ciaran McCreesh

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Closing bugs Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] Closing bugs Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>