From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IUSE and LINGUAS?
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:53:14
1 On Thursday 02 February 2006 20:55, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > but also make sure that there's a bug
3 > filed describing how repoman is broken.
4 FWIW, I've filed that bug and attached a patch that solves the issue by
5 letting repoman load the *.desc files in profiles dir for the use-expanded
6 variables.
7 Now we only need a linguas.desc that contains the right codes (lang.desc does
8 not really sound that good, some of the codes are used in a different way by
9 locales, like en-gb vs en_GB).
12 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
13 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE