From: MAL <mal@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: WARNING: delayed mail.]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:49:31
1 Sorry to reply to my own post, but noone responded to mine.
2
3 It would appear that whoever runs the gentoo.org mail server, has
4 finally disabled TLS, assumedly after realising it was broken.
5
6 If other people out there have problems with this, Courier allows you to
7 disable outgoing TLS, to workaround broken mail servers..
8
9 On Gentoo, edit /etc/courier/courierd and change:
10
11 ESMTP_USE_STARTTLS=1
12
13 (the default), to: