From: "Marcus D. Hanwell" <linux@×××××.net>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Linux World Expo: Tues 6th & Wed 7th October 2004, London
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:44:32
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2
3 >I've been contacted by the organisers of the .Org Pavillion for this year's
4 >Linux World Expo in London. They'd like to see Gentoo attend, and can
5 >provide a stand, logo poster, and power for us if we do.
8 I am trying to arrange to get down to the event. I live in Sheffield (up
9 in t' north), but I would really like to attend the event. If I can
10 arrange reasonably priced transport and accommodation I would be happy
11 to help man the booth. I have been using Gentoo for about two years, and
12 Linux for about ten years now.
13
14 Please let me know if you still need people to help out. Not sure if I
15 would be able to bring any equipment down with me though.
16
17 Thanks,
18
19 Marcus