From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer of the lisp ebuilds
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 03:19:21
1 On Sunday 28 December 2003 05:57, T'Eval wrote:
2 > Who maintains the dev-lisp ebuilds?
3 Right now Matthew Kennedy is maintaining stuff based around common-lisp
4 eclass. This however is only a smaller part of the total lisp collection we
5 have now and what we might have potentially.
6
7 Somebody else?
8 Well, Seemant promised me a lisp team looong time ago. Apparently he cannot
9 just create these people :) and looks like there wasn't massive sign-up to
10 support Lisp in portage :(. I am not really a Lisp person and I have bunch of
11 other stuff on my plate. Still, if there are people with enough interest and
12 motivation, you can sign-up to be a developer ;). I can take on training you
13 and then putting in charge of lisp herd (we will need to discuss how to
14 organise various lisp herds with Matthew, - like whether to create new herds
15 or extend existing one[s]; but first we need people).
16
17 So, if you feel up to this taks, please apply to recruiters <at> gentoo.org.
18 As usual it is nice to provide some background and, ideally, some links to
19 your submissions (new ebuilds, bug fixes in bugzilla).
20
21 George
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list