From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: multilib@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FYI: emul-linux-x86-xlibs deps being replaced in gx86
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:06:43
1 On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 22 April 2013 23:38, Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Do I assume correctly that this is a response to the freetype and
5 >> fontconfig multilib bugs?
8 > This thread is not directly about that, but it is related.
9 >
10 > I'm not convinced that this multilib solution is mature enough to be
11 > pushed so speedily into the tree. But maybe I'm the only one...
12
13 Many an email has been exchanged about the merits of this approach,
14 with a consensus reached and the work already done.
15
16 I think using your position as maintainer of these packages isn't a
17 good way to express your concerns.