From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Good-bye
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:57:53
1 Seemant,
2
3 On Nov 24, 2007 6:39 PM, Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o> wrote:
4 > The time has finally come for me to resign from Gentoo. I've been
5 > meaning to do it for many months now, but the logistics took a little
6 > bit of time. Effective Monday, Nov. 26, I will no longer consider
7 > myself an official Gentoo developer.
8
9 This would have been a shock if we hadn't discussed this a few months
10 ago already. Gentoo will miss you, and I will miss you. You were one
11 of the unfortunately rare among us who could see and care about the
12 human being that a dev is.
13
14 Take care. I'll see you around on irc.
15
16 Denis.
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list