From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>, kensington@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: stable-bot is down. Temporary? Forever? Can we have a contacts page for it?
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 20:21:31
2 > > Is it appropriate to list services that are not managed by infra on this
3 > > page?
4 >
5 > Yes, in the 'External-run' section of the page. I'll add a stub for
6 > stable-bot now that we have some more details.
7
8 In any case, since many people *do* rely on it, maybe we should declare it
9 official? [+]
10
11 And, if that's OK with both of you, move it onto infra hardware?
12
13 Happy to sponsor both for the next council meeting agenda.
16 [+] At some point the one remaining whiner doesnt count anymore.
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)