From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: ANN: PMS public release
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:01:23
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:21:01 +0100
4 > Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
5 >> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
6 >> > For the curious, Paludis non-compliance is being tracked at [2]. So
7 >> > far as I'm aware, there's no central list for Portage or Pkgcore
8 >> > non-compliance.
9 >> >
10 >> Nice doc. I'm guessing that you have a list of Portage's
11 >> non-compliance?
12 >
13 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
14 >> So far as I'm aware, there's no central list for Portage or Pkgcore
15 >> non-compliance.
16 >
17 Silly me, i thought you'd have a detailed breakdown of Portage's behaviour
18 for the PMS, including its problems- just not one you were about to
19 maintain or track `centrally'.
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list