From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Regen2 ( was QA Overlay Layout support )
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 14:20:51
1 On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 6:06 AM, Rémi Cardona <remi@g.o> wrote:
2 > While I really appreciate you comparing us to janitors, ...
3
4 it's an analogy, get over it. I could have called you a secretary or a
5 school teacher, or bus driver, or basically any other job where a
6 replacement has to be found if the regular can't be around. maybe I
7 should have called it 'custodial services expert' or some other 3 word
8 title.
9
10 > So, I'll leave this bug open because I definitely don't want to start a flamewar over this, but do know > that you've red-flagged yourself.
11
12 thank you for that. I'm glad to know you've taken this personally. it
13 means I really hit home.
14 --
15 Caleb Cushing
16