From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need information over configuration of gcc/libstdc++-v3
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:06:39
1 On Thursday 11 November 2004 21:12, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:
2 > Indeed. I used previously fix_libtool_files.sh and it did correct the
3 > possible missreferences. But unfortunately I see no sense on that
4 > 3.4.2.2.2.2 as I stated before. What I want to do is to see why and
5 > from where the beep-media-player ebuild reads the variable that
6 > contains 3.4.2.2.2.2
7
8 Try to grep /usr/lib/*.la for this sequence, also take a look
9 at /etc/env.d/05gcc
10
11 Paul
14 Paul de Vrieze