From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New (old) Developer: Dimitry Brad (diox)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:37:41
1 On 7/29/07, Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to (re)-introduce to you Dimitry Brad (also known as diox on
3 > IRC), our latest addition joining the x86 arch monkeys.
4 >
5 > Dimitry has been a Gentoo Developer for quite some time (it has been nearly a
6 > year now), and he finally sent in his ebuild quiz and thus becoming a
7 > full-fledged Ebuild developer.
8 >
9 > So please welcome Dimitry as a new (old) fellow developer among us !
10
11 Even though diox is short, I'd like to propose a nickchange to O2 to
12 save some expensive bytes. But for the rest: always welcome Dimitry !
13 ;-)
14
15 Wkr,
16 Sven Vermeulen