From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] readme.gentoo.eclass: Add a readme.gentoo_force_print_elog function to force elog printing
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:07:12
1 El mar, 22-01-2013 a las 08:16 +0100, Tomáš Chvátal escribió:
2 > 2013/1/21 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>:
3 > > This can be useful when, for example, doc contents are modified. You can
4 > > then rely on using REPLACING_VERSIONS in your ebuild to print messages
5 > > when people updates from versions using old docs
6 > >
7 > > Patch to review attached
10 > Would'nt be better to just set some variable in the ebuild, rather
11 > than call function that touches empty file?
12 >
13 > Tom
17 I think it can be done in either way... but I don't see the advantage of
18 any over the other :/