From: Richard Brown <rbrown@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-print/cups: ChangeLog cups-1.3.4-r1.ebuild cups-1.3.4.ebuild
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:00:31
1 On Nov 10, 2007 12:56 PM, Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Nov 9, 2007 11:28 AM, Ciaran McCreesh
3 > <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 > > Looks like it's a silly hack
5 > [...]
6 > > Which is rather perverse
7 >
8 > Whoever it was, whatever it was, nobody deserves to have his/her work
9 > to be qualified this way. All of us (including you) would benefit of a
10 > more neutral language. Although not totally offensive, you're walking
11 > a fine line here. Please make sure this little quirk of yours doesn't
12 > bite us (that includes you again) anymore.
13
14 Hi calchan, I'm at a loss to understand which part of his email you
15 found offensive, even with your quoting. Perhaps you're just being
16 silly or have some perverse need to attempt to subvert this list, I
17 don't really care. What I do know is that trying to make yourself look
18 clever on a public mailing list is probably a bad idea. I think
19 dirtyepic said it best when he said "Let's stop this thread here
20 please."
24 Richard Brown
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list