From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Retiring devs [was Re: [gentoo-dev] implementation details for GLEP 41]
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:46:41
1 On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 04:10:34PM +0100, Bryan Ãstergaard wrote:
2 > We should be able to handle forums staff the same way I currently check
3 > bugs activity. Only requires ro access to the database and a small
4 > script but this would obviously have to be discussed with infra and
5 > forum leads.
6 As stated in my other mail (where i wrote 10 people, it's actually 18,
7 sorry) i guess that can be implemented with not too much effort. It's
8 probably easiest to discuss the details somewhere on irc
9 (#gentoo-forums, #gentoo-devrel or wherever else).
10
11 cheers,
12 Wernfried
15 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
16 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
17 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list