From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:38:26
1 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Kumba <kumba@g.o>:
3 >
4 >> Christian Faulhammer wrote:
5 >>> Damn! Who can I bash now regarding MIPS?
6 >> You really wanna bash the arch whose supported machines are made from
7 >> 100% American-grade Steel, usually require two people to lift, and
8 >> suck more energy than a Metroid in a daycare? :P
9 >
10 > You just gave me some more reasons. :)
11 >
12 > V-Li
13 >
14 > P.S.: Interesting how many answers one can provoke with mentioning MIPS.
15
16 Well, it's really quite simple:
17
18 One does not simply MIPS their way into Mordor!
21 --Kumba
24 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
25
26 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
27 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list