From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for November
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:33:22
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > On Friday 03 November 2006 03:47, Steve Long wrote:
4 >> If gentoo is still serious about enterprise adoption
5 >
6 > Gentoo as an entire whole is not really "serious" about anything
7 >
8 I thought you were serious about being a great project.
9
10 > last i checked, it was the "server" project who was working on the
11 > whole "enterprise" thing ... those guys are serious about targetting the
12 > enterprise so why do we need to discuss it ?
13
14 Well, I've found the discussion interesting so far. And enterprises don't
15 just use servers.
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list