From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UPGRADE complete bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:18:21
1 I retract my earlier statement. In the upgrade, I forgot to fully copy
2 over all the resolution states. (Don't you just love that comfortable
3 feeling that comes with editing a live system?) Now when a bug is marked
4 as a duplicate it shows up as
5
6 Status: RESOLVED
7 Resolution: DUPLICATE of bug (some other bug #)
8
9 Sorry for the confusion, I sit corrected.
10
11 -Jeffrey
12