From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] PHP targets
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 06:44:32
1 I just tried to update one of my systems, and the emerge -uavDN world
2 failed due to the requirement of php_targets_php5-2. Now, I do have
3 php installed on this box, but I had never set the targets so far.
4 Perhaps a news item or some other notification for this kind of stuff
5 wouldn't be out of order? Now I had to go googling for php targets. I
6 found the upgrading guide, but it seems kind of annoying that we don't
7 provide more guidance if we're going to mandate some more
8 configuration on the part of unsuspecting users.
9
10 Cheers,
11
12 Dirkjan