From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bug queue size over time
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:13:24
1 On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:05:16 -0700
2 "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 19/03/2018 21:33, Alec Warner wrote:
5 > > I'd avoid the REST API here. If you want this data; I'd consider
6 > > filing a bug. Infra can do stuff like run nightly reports for this
7 > > information and hang them off of endpoints you can access.
8 >
9 > Would it only collect data going forward, or does this method also
10 > support historical backfill?
11
12 We used to have graphs for Java bugs from data that was collected over
13 time but that all broke when the categories were reorganised. I recall
14 it was possible to set these up through the web interface but I've
15 totally forgotten how.
18 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
19 Gentoo Linux Developer