From: Pierre-Yves Rofes <py@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Jean-Noël Rivasseau (elvanor)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:27:55
1 On Tue, January 8, 2008 1:29 pm, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce Jean-Noël Rivasseau (elvanor) as a new
3 > Gentoo developer. He will start by working in the Java team, and I
4 > hear there are plans for a new eclass soonish.
5 >
6 > Jean-Noël currently lives in Paris, France, but he studied in
7 > Vancouver, Canada for some time. He is 26 and happily married. Apart
8 > from computers, he has a passion for games (video, role-playing and
9 > boardgames), music (progressive metal & rock), and outdoors
10 > (especially Mountains). No wonder he doesn't have any kids yet.
11 >
12 > Jean-Noël expects to start his own business this coming February. He
13 > has experience with C++, PHP, Java, Groovy, and JavaScript. Oh, and a
14 > bit of C, Bash and Python too.
15 >
16 > So please give a warm welcome to Jean-Noël as a new Gentoo developer.
19 Yay for the french conspiracy growing yet again :)
20
21 Welcome to you Jean-Noël!
24 Pierre-Yves Rofes
25 Gentoo Linux security team