From: Djamil ESSAISSI <djamil@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Cups 1.1.9 MD5 sum incorect
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:52:30
1 Hi, i almost have my server up:[it's actually up, i just have to take it to the datacenter ,15Min on th subway]
2 gentoo rc5 ....
3 on a PIII / 512M 18G ... on a 10M backbone in Paris, i made it with the idea of putting it to work one for the Gentoo, two for reiserfs and some other stuff ...
4 So i'm asking the autorization to mirror the gentoo Dist and would like "why not" some advice ... just in case i'll be missing some thing ... looks like the standard is rsync .... they'll be pure-ftpd too of course ...
5
6 bref: tell me guys what u think --- it will be an honor for me to do it !
9 - Djamil.
12 On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:34:10 +0200