From: Ray Leyva <ray@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Your confirmation is needed <<< MY MISTAKE >>>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 18:34:32
1 I was waiting for a comfirm request from another list, and I just hit reply.
2
3 Sorry for bothering the list. <<sheepish grin>>
4
5 Ray
6
7 On Wed, 8 May 2002 16:25:17 -0700
8 "Ray Leyva" <ray@×××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > On Wed, 08 May 2002 18:34:25 -0400
11 > "New Advent Confirmation (from Lyris ListManager)" <lyris-confirm-18069979O@××××××××××××.net> wrote:
12 >
13 > > Please reply to this email message to confirm your subscription to
14 > > newadvent.
15 > >
16 > > Your email address has been entered for a subscription to the
17 > > newadvent mailing list. However, your new subscription requires
18 > > a confirmation that you received this email message and want
19 > > to join this mailing list.
20 > >
21 > > If you do not want to join, do nothing. You will be automatically
22 > > removed.
23 > >
24 > > To confirm that you do want to join, simply reply to this message.
25 > > Make sure that your message is addressed to
26 > > lyris-confirm-18069979O@××××××××××××.net
27 > >
28 > > To unsubscribe immediately, you send an email message to
29 > > leave-newadvent-18069979O@××××××××××××.net
30 > >
32 > > gentoo-dev mailing list
33 > > gentoo-dev@g.o