From: Bryce Porter <bporter@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Themes
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:31:36
I have been working on an awesome bash prompt theming mechanism. I could
easily make a format to make color prompts using strings like $red for
red text, etc. And then i could even write a few sample bash prompt
themes. I have all the ANSI colors defined already, and assigned to thier
own unique variable.
Sounds like a cool idea to me.

Bryce