From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Major changes to gdesklets.eclass
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:05:50
1 Hi,
2
3 Joe Sapp <nixphoeni@g.o>:
4 > Anyways, a diff would be useless so I've attached the proposed eclass
5 > [2].
6
7 Looks fine so far. What puzzled me is the documentation of the SLOT
8 variable. What is the motivation to do so?
9
10 * Sometimes you give a default on undefined ROOT variable, sometimes
11 not. Please make it consistent for cosmetic reasons.
12 * addwrite "${ROOT}/root/.gnome2": Is this unconditionally necessary?
13 Or could a "boolean" in the ebuild be set to activate it?
14 * DISPLAY variable export could be done with the assignment. Or is the
15 export always needed?
16 * Is the file name LICENSE always used for the license or is COPYING
17 for example also possible?
18 * einfo "Installing Control ${CTRL_DIRNAME}": Is not mirrored in the
19 desklet branch of the if clause.
20
21 V-Li
24 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
25 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
26
27 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>