From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] On git and pushing official gentoo branches
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:59:41
1 Le 26/04/2009 23:55, Gilles Dartiguelongue a écrit :
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > As many of you might already know, gnome switched to git about 2 weeks
5 > ago so I'd like to take a pick at what people do concerning upstream
6 > using git. How do you present patches you maintain for gentoo to
7 > upstream ? Own maintained git server, gentoo hosted git, others ?
8
9 I've been thinking about something similar for most of X and
10 FreeDesktop's packages which are pretty much all hosted using git as well.
11
12 Ideally, something like Ubuntu's Launchpad's DVCS capabilities would
13 help. But that's probably wishful thinking on my part.
14
15 Cheers,
16
17 Rémi