From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] (Lots of) Packages up for grabs due to net-mail@ project disbanding
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 22:33:25
1 El 26/3/19 a las 22:15, Ralph Seichter escribió:
2 > * Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera:
3 >
4 > All of my systems, and a big part of my business, depend on Postfix. I
5 > don't want to start a tug-of-war, but I have been building and using
6 > Postfix for roughly ten years now. I'm *certain* I'll do a good job.
7 Good for me xD I think I have been building and using postfix for more
8 than 10 years but I just don't find it so critical given my usage
9 (mostly receiving and sending my personal mail). I just stood up to make
10 sure somebody would maintain it (hence why I suuggested Eras as most of
11 the work on the package in the last years has been his).