From: Angelo Arrifano <miknix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: Proxy-maintainer project
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:59:27
1 On 18-03-2010 18:24, Sébastien Fabbro wrote:
2 > On Thursday 18 March, Markos Chandras wrote:
3 >
4 >> 1) Should we use a new overlay? A new branch on sunrise? or work
5 >> ebuilds in Gentoo bugzilla?I think the latter is the best
6 >> 2) I think an email alias is not needed We can "monitor"
7 >> maintainer-wanted/- needed alias if needed. What do you think?
8 >> 3) Maybe a new KEYWORD needs to be added on bugzilla so ppl get
9 >> informed that the specific bug is already taking by another developer
10 >> and that somebody is working on it. So marking a bug with a keyword
11 >> e.g. "PROXY" might be useful.
12 >
13 > 0) Switch portage cvs tree to multiple git ones.
14
15 +1
16
17 This is exactly the case where the use of repository branching makes sense.
18
19 - Angelo
20 >
21 > Sebastien