From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: bzr.eclass
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:54:44
1 Hi,
2
3 "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>:
4
5 > Hi.
6 >
7 > Christian Faulhammer wrote:
8 > > Hi,
9 > >
10 > > a user maintained a Bazaar overlay for some time now and introduced
11 > > some changes to bzr eclass, I would like to introduce into the tree.
12 > > Please review the attached patch.
13 > >
14 > > V-Li
15 >
16 > I'm attaching a revised patch that tries to improve some issues in the
17 > current version in the tree, incorporates your changes and Peter
18 > Volkov's (pva) patch about sftp URIs.
19
20 Thanks, all changes have been incorporated into my branch for the bzr
21 overlay on Launchpad. Some further testing is still needed.
22
23 V-Li
26 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
27 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
28
29 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>