From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Improving Gentoo User Relations
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:14:46
1 On Friday 07 April 2006 17:47, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > What Alec said, however, this would require that we have interested
3 > developers who would subscribe and be active when they can, to avoid it
4 > becoming another -user.
5 >
6 > But yes, I like that idea too! Thank you.
7
8 Actually -user used to have that function, until it became very very high
9 trafic, and I and others dedided unsubscribing was better for my
10 productivity. It seems indeed a good idea.
11
12 Paul
15 Paul de Vrieze
16 Gentoo Developer