From: Yi Qiang <khai@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 01:58:20
1 Agreed. Also, I really do not see any harm in adding a link to the gmane archives, why is this even being debated?
2
3 Regards,
4 Yi
5 On 18:28 Thu 13 May , Drake Wyrm wrote:
6 > At 2004-05-14T02:00:27+0100, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
7 > > On Fri, 14 May 2004 12:45:47 +1200 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz> wrote:
8 > > | A frequent question in gentoo-user is "are there any archives". The
9 > > | usual answer is gmane or theaimsgroup. Should this be specified on the
10 > > | mailing lists web page to save a bit of traffic?
11 > >
12 > > If people are too lazy to type "gentoo-user archives" into Google and
13 > > hit the first link, do you really think they're going to hunt around a
14 > > website?
15 >
16 > They had to find that webpage to find out how to subscribe to the
17 > mailing list in the first place.
18 >
19 > --
20 > Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
21 > Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
22 > --Ghost in the Shell
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list