From: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] exploits and portage snapshots
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:22:15
1 Found the answer of #gentoo-bugs but would have preferred to find it here...
2
3 I was told that somebody broke the script that automatically creates the
4 nightly (not weekly as I guessed - should have researched first) and that it
5 should be fixed soon.
6
7 I've given the original enquirer a copy of the net-misc/openssh subtree for
8 the time being...
9