From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removing net-wireless/ipw3945*
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:03:21
1 On 4 June 2013 15:54, Jan Kundrát <jkt@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 > somehow it happened that I'm listed as the only maintainer of
4 > net-wireless/ipw3945d, net-wireless/ipw3945 and net-wireless/ipw3945-ucode.
5 > I'm not an ebuild developer, I no longer use that hardware on a production
6 > machine, and I believe that I switched that old laptop to iwl3945 years ago
7 > anyway.
8 >
9 > Could you please start the last rites process for it? As I said, I don't
10 > have commit access to gentoo-x86, so I cannot do this myself.
11 >
12 > Cheers,
13 > Jan
16 Hi Jan,
17
18 Could you please open a bug so treecleaners can track this?
21 Regards,
22 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang