From: Andrew Ross <aross@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-db/mysqlcc removal
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:49:21
1 On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 07:04, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2
3 > MySQL Control Center is not under development anymore.
4 > http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/other/mysqlcc.html
5 >
6 > If no one is expressing his objections within a week, I'll remove it from the
7 > tree.
8
9 If you're going to remove MySQL Control Center, I don't suppose you
10 could provide an ebuild for its replacement - MySQL Administrator
11 (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/administrator/)?
12
13 I can't actually say I've used MySQLAdmin, but I've found MySQL CC to be
14 quite useful, so I'd rather not have to keep a local copy of the ebuild.
15
16 Cheers
17
18 Andrew