From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEP: Standardizing "arch" keywording across all archs
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 03:17:42
1 Thanks to all who assisted in the "tentative x86 arch team glep" thread.
2 It's now an official GLEP (as I abuse my GLEP-editor powers to add my
3 own GLEP to the site), and it should be up on glep.gentoo.org soon. If
4 I've misrepresented your views, please do let me know so that I can fix
5 the GLEP.
6
7 I'd like to go ahead and push this GLEP to the council for a vote at the
8 next meeting (which I assume will be sometime in the next twenty-two
9 days).
10
11 -g2boojum-
12 --
13 Grant Goodyear
14 Gentoo Developer
15 g2boojum@g.o
16 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
17 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76